BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around and it seemed that the H&R cupkit was probably the best suspension swap for a reasonable amount of money. I just wanted to know what the majority of the people here felt is the best setup for changing the suspension on a 330ci with sports package. I know it it subjective in most cases. So i guess im looking for a drop that will get rid of the wheel gap and a ride quality that is not extremely a piece of ****. i can live with a stiff ride, but on a scale of 1(stock)-->10(crap), i could live with a 5.
At this point any input would be appreciated.

Also, if you guys know where the cheapest place to purchase the suspension products is, it would be a lot of help.

Thanks so much :thumbup:

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
coilovers are gonna give you the best drop... lowest drop. i used to have the cup kit but i sold it. mcabr has the cupkitm but he says it rides rough.

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
hahaha, discounted price from the regular price when a group of ppl buy a certian product. so now the coils will be cheaper!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so im guessing hell post on the forum? are these brand new parts? and from which distributor or tuning co.?

sorry for the many question.

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
i think during the last group buy for the the v2 were the most popular.. a lot of guys bought them... id do a search and read through their reviews. most ppl loved them.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
sure...i'm getting type 3's tommorow so it'll be a whole diff car!! and no, i got completely diff coils.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts