BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
The truth about this question is this. If we has the money our answers would be different. Truth about that is if we would spend that much on rims we'd probably be driving Porsches.

I can't justify hres for my m3 since its my family car but hands down HRE p40 monoblocks would be on my car. My Iforged 20" equips are more than enough for my m.

·
Registered
146 Posts
As a lot have already stated, it’s all a matter of opinion. I think color has a lot to do with which wheel looks best or as you put is best. With an unlimited budget, I’d say HRE 300 or p101. Personally I’m running BBS LM’s but many like the CH-R for our car. Rotiform is a very quality wheel with some differing styles Unlike the common CSL type looks. If you’re on a budget Apex might be a good option. I may have missed in an early post but what color is your car?

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,382 Posts
wow 8 year old thread bump.
hopefully the OP bought some wheels by now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
^^^😅😂😂😅🤣

I’ll take the bait. I like the classic 19” forged and polished 67 OEM wheel. After that the BBS. I’m just not chasing the CSL look. Just seems kinda basic and “me too”. But I agree color has a lot to do with it. That polished 67 wheel accents what the car had from the factory (grill and fender). Once you start changing those bits (which it seems everyone does), the wheel starts to lose its appeal on some colors. On a silver (maybe red or white) car though, I think it’s the best hands down.

maw

41 - 60 of 61 Posts