·
Registered
110 Posts
It's whatever YOU like.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats like asking whats the best car you can get.... everyone is diffrent with diffrent tastes in how they want to mod there car, there is no "best" of anything, it comes down to how YOU want YOUR car to look
I'm just asking for opinions lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
OEM ZCPs / CSL

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry to inform you, but there is no such thing as "best" wheels for an M3. However if you look through the showroom you can find a lot of great wheels :thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Depends on what you value more, looks, or performance, or a combination of both. Some wheels are lighter than others, some wheels use a different process for manufacturing, yielding stronger, more durable qualities....so there's a ton of factors with wheels. I think you'll find that MOST on this forum will argue that CSL/Competition Package style wheels, whether originals or reps, are the classiest looking wheel for our cars. Xi mentioned BBS LM's, those are another extremely classy, timeless looking wheel, that look amazing on our cars, whether they're originals, or a good knock off.

My thing lately has actually been thinking of going DOWN a wheel size, to a nice quality, lightweight, good looking, 18" wheel, and end up with even better performance.

·
Registered
190 Posts
These are pretty darn good:

*Sportline CS.16 CSL Style Wheels 18" & 19"- BMW E36/E46/E9X/Z3/Z4
http://www.modbargains.com/Sportline-CS16-CSL-Style-Wheels-BMW.htm

PM/Email or call for details at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and make sure to ask for Jurrian!
And +1 to the Sportlines. If the CSL style wheel is what you like I don't know why anyone would go with any other wheel over the Sportlines. They are NOTICEABLY lighter than the other wheels. Anyone that's put on a noticeably lighter wheel on their car can attest to the amazing difference in ride comfort, performance, etc.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts