E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
paddock is the worse area to seat at. The only good thing about the paddock is that you will see all the pit action. The best area to seat at the USGP is Stand J, the higher rows the better. Stand J is in front of turn 1 where most of the passes will happen. You will be able to see the cars for a 1/4 of the race lap in plain view. You can also see them all thoughout the main straigh if you look far enough. So counting the main straighs you will see the cars for almost 1/2 the race lap

·
Registered
139 Posts
We're in teh Paddock Penthouse Box 11 Row J. From the map they look to be across from the pits. My friends that go every year say they are pretty good seats. I don't really care, I'm just happy to go.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
flacoy2k said:
paddock is the worse area to seat at. The only good thing about the paddock is that you will see all the pit action. The best area to seat at the USGP is Stand J, the higher rows the better. Stand J is in front of turn 1 where most of the passes will happen. You will be able to see the cars for a 1/4 of the race lap in plain view. You can also see them all thoughout the main straigh if you look far enough. So counting the main straighs you will see the cars for almost 1/2 the race lap
Agreed. I also sat in the SE (or SW..) vista one year (the bank going to the last turn -> straight. It was ok. On qualifying day and during the Porsche cup it's open seating and that's when I realized Stand J is where it's at.

I'll be at the USGP - hope to see you guys there. Stand J by the way. :hi:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.