BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to go with the CF rear diffuser... everyone on this site seems to have one and then when I see one without it, the rear of the car looks plain and almost cheap. So it seems like a must have. Can you fanatics help me find the best CF diffuser for the best price???

NEED HELP!!!:bow:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have checked out euro-spec and the only thing that they carry is the ACS brand... i'm looking for the one that is like the vorsteiner.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that is a good find... i've never heard of that site and its pretty cool; they have some of the best prices that i've seen. i believe that i will order from them. thanks.

that group buy has so many questions attached to it and it looks like a mess thus far; but thanks tho.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,482 Posts
We have the Vorsteiner V-CSL Rear Diffuser that is a direct fit on your car. While not the cheapest option, Vorsteiner exclusively produces their pieces using dry vacuum form technology which results in a completely uniform and flawless weave as well as stronger construction and guaranteed fit and finish.

Another option is the Vorsteiner GTS3 Diffuser which is a bit more aggressive looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts