BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SBBMotorwerks
559 Posts
Check ebay, i got mine from a member here.

Or just call dealerships...you might be able to find a good price at www.pacificbmw.com

I had to get new control arms. My dealer quoted me about $420 for parts....i got them from pacific for about $250!!! So they seem to have the best prices

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yea I got them from Ebay as well... I am guessing that I got a good deal judging by what thais0n said. I paid only like $120 for them...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for all your replies... I saw the pic from pacificbmw and i did not see the bmw logo on the floor mat, do they sell OEM?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Go to www.weathertech.com

I bought Weathertech Advantage mats and IMO they are the best allseason mats to get. Very Heavy duty and they have a cloth insert so you don't have to use rubber only mats in the winter. They wash very easily and do not stain easily.

·
www.piratecove.org
3,743 Posts
those look like some really nice ones GeoMystic...gonna save that site for when my current rubber ones go out.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Geo,

I have used Weathertech on previous car. But, the problem I have with the is fitment. Are the weathertech mats cut to fit the BMW? In the pict, it looks as though it does.

How well do they stay in place?

I've seen the BMW mats and they look ok, but they don't appear to hold much water and in areas where it can snow quite a bit, it helps to have something that can hold the water.

Did you find a place to get them cheaper than the actual weathertech website?

TT

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
The fit is perfect for your car, but the only downside is they tend to move around in the back. I think I will try to fasten some velcro under it to attach to the carpet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts