E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a run in with a huge snow chunk on the highway last night that took out the RD spoiler on my e39!!! Currently being held together with duck tape. It was either swerve and end up in a ditch or take my chances going over it. I guess I'm better off just needing to replace the spoiler!:ben: Thanks for the help!

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
SteveL said:
I had a run in with a huge snow chunk on the highway last night that took out the RD spoiler on my e39!!! Currently being held together with duck tape. It was either swerve and end up in a ditch or take my chances going over it. I guess I'm better off just needing to replace the spoiler!:ben: Thanks for the help!
Turn your PM on and talk to me man. I might be able to help you.

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
www.electrodyne.cc
1800 296 8850
talk to Rob Gordon (very friendly knowledgeable person )

3C

Attachments

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Anthony said:

We had a post about this yesterday. Electrodyne is NOT the REAL DEAL RD stuff. Buy from FEDERICO at RDSPORT or one of his dealers.

..... well we use to have post's about that in the last year too, even by Federico it self ..... but .....

Attachments

·
Bimmerless
1,551 Posts
3c said:

..... well we use to have post's about that in the last year too, even by Federico it self ..... but .....
Everybody should be giving a fock. Why you pointing people to a dealer that sells cheap knock offs?:dunno:

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Anthony said:

Everybody should be giving a fock. Why you pointing people to a dealer that sells cheap knock offs?:dunno:
-- I don't think that they do sell immitations or knock off's at all ! :confused: :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
you just keep telling yourself that then, and drive around with cheap crap on your car. Maybe you could pick up a set of neon blue bulbs for your washer fluid nozzles too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live about couple of mins. from Electrodyne. I was thinking of getting an RD front bumper from them. R they selling cheap RD imitation?

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
Federico said:
Hey 3C, how could you be so misinformed? Why would RDSport Inc. be selling knock-offs of RDSport spoilers?

Federico
:confused: dude just reread the above again..... I did not said that they do sell knok offs at all, (but the oposite : I said they DON'T - that means they do sell the REAL tings) ..... :tsk:

ps:......Ouhhh got tired with that post enough ..... !

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts