E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in your guys opinion which dealership is the best place to purchase a new or used BMW from in the southern california area? In terms of price and good people and being able to make a deal. I mean where do you think that I can get the best price on a new BMW?

·
Got Mis-shift?
720 Posts
Go to Century West BMW and ask for Neda. She's the best sales person ever. She used to work for Beverly Hills BMW. Tell her that John sent you. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
74 Posts
where is new century or century west bmw located? :dunno:

and also, has anyone had any experience w/crevier bmw in santa ana? i'm planning to order a car there.. any recommended salesman? thanks..

·
Registered
173 Posts
well i dunno which dealership would be the best, but i know that ASSAEL BMW has to be among one of the worst .... one guy there (i don't wanna name names) pretty much sat there and did nothing, and I mean nothing. He didn't anwer any of my questions (and they were some pretty simple questions). He sat there looking like he didn't want my business, so i granted his wish, I got up and left his dumb ass. :behead:

·
Registered
491 Posts
BAVM3 said:
well i dunno which dealership would be the best, but i know that ASSAEL BMW has to be among one of the worst .... one guy there (i don't wanna name names) pretty much sat there and did nothing, and I mean nothing. He didn't anwer any of my questions (and they were some pretty simple questions). He sat there looking like he didn't want my business, so i granted his wish, I got up and left his dumb ass. :behead:
ASSAEL wanted to charge me sticker, with no floormats on a 325ci.

Went to a different dealership and got a 330!

·
Registered
173 Posts
you did the right thing...i went into ASSAEL with the mentality that I can come out with a 330i with Premium Package for 38K (my friend told me his brother got it for that price), but the guy didn't even bother answering my questions.

But what did I expect, the name says it all (say ASSAEL really fast).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rukawa005 said:
where is new century or century west bmw located? :dunno:

and also, has anyone had any experience w/crevier bmw in santa ana? i'm planning to order a car there.. any recommended salesman? thanks..

Crevier is the last place I would go to in SoCal. I bought my car there and I wish I hadn't. Nothing but headaches. You can PM me if you want details.

Crevier = "Only in it for the money" Dealership

1 - 20 of 33 Posts