E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, where is the best place to obtain genuine, 2nd hand or OEM parts for my 3 series and my family members BMW's (varied...we all love them)...

Let me know, any feedback greatly appreciated...

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Bimmerzone.com
Thebmwpartstore.com
Ecstuning.com
rmeuropean.com
bmaparts.com
getbmwparts.com
pelicanparts.com
fcpeuro.com

Used parts:

car-part.com

Your challenge will be finding out if they will ship to you.

·
Town Clown
14,891 Posts
Amazon has OEM parts? :hmm:

Maybe OEM manufacturers, but I doubt they sell actual BMW parts.
Sure, OEM =/= OE.

So yes, virtually any retailer can carry OEM parts.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You realize that most, if not all of the original parts on your car weren't actually made by BMW, right?
BMW bought them and assembled them.

You can buy replacements straight from the people who originally made them or you can buy them marked up by a BMW dealership.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Amazon sells a ton of quality auto parts. Although, with the introduction of sales tax, shopping there is less appealing.

I've used Pelican Parts, ECS Tuning and BMA Parts. Bundled orders will often result in free/discounted shipping. OEM Bimmer Parts has very competitive pricing as well, but I have yet to use them.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You realize that most, if not all of the original parts on your car weren't actually made by BMW, right?
BMW bought them and assembled them.

You can buy replacements straight from the people who originally made them or you can buy them marked up by a BMW dealership.
Well Amazon can definitely be useful then if you know exactly what you are looking for to then search the part # and brand. If not, good luck trusting their "Fits your car" applet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.