E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Best looking headlights for a 04 E46 M3

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  tbouchard991 
#1 ·
wonder what I should go with as far as looks, maybe a smoked lens halogen but with or without halo is the question, not sure if the Halos around the halogens will look cheesy to be honest. opinions? also the bracket for my corner light on the headlight on the driver side is broke causing the corner light to sag a bit without a ziptie that's why I'm thinking about something other than OEM, I think the OEMs are nice but would be better on my Imola Red if it was smoked lens.

#7 ·
Honestly, on the M3 (and all pre-facelift coupes) I think the standard Xenon headlights look best just as they are. No smoked lens, no angel eyes.

(I do have angel eyes on my facelift coupe but that has the piggy little headlights Chris Bangle put on to have a family resemblance to the newer BMWs, ruining the original E46 design in the process. The M3 was spared that indignity)

#8 ·
Honestly, on the M3 (and all pre-facelift coupes) I think the standard Xenon headlights look best just as they are. No smoked lens, no angel eyes.

(I do have angel eyes on my facelift coupe but that has the piggy little headlights Chris Bangle put on to have a family resemblance to the newer BMWs, ruining the original E46 design in the process. The M3 was spared that indignity)
facelift coupes headlights are poo though. :S

Heres my Vert (essentially a coupe)

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle Tire

Automotive lighting Flash photography Automotive design Goggles Headlamp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.