E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My turn signal light crapped out on me today so I went to Habberstad BMW in Huntington, NY. They told me to return tommrow no problem. However the good stuff was on the sales floor. They had an Alpina Z8 in the showroom. I t was so nice! 139,000! sticker crazy. I met this Salesman Howard Schulman. This guy knows more than any car salesman I have ever met. And even knows more than me. He is so knowldgeble. I couldn't believe this guy was so straightforward. When I went into this same exact dealership 5 months ago and talked to a differnt salesman they told PY could not be done on a 330ci this guy goes I would have done it for you. It's just 2000 non refundable deposit. I was amazed. If you ever want a custom anything this is the guy to go to! He is absolutly the best salesman!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Otto's BMW in West Chester, PA are great people too! Had a great experience this weekend with them getting my car serviced, good straight-forward people there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts