E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I want to wax my car but I'm looking for professional results, which is THE BEST car wax money can buy for my black jet black bmw?:pimpin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Alot of members will say Zaino Bros... I have never used it but I like zymol or mothers gold class... gliptone has good products too.

·
Loves cookies
1,537 Posts
yeah me too, i use meguiar's show car glaze and hi tech yellow wax, excellent results and protection.

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,154 Posts
Another Zaino Vote

These pics were taken over a year ago, but it was just after I applied Zaino myself for the 1st time. Very easy to apply (and smells like bubble gum). Takes some effort to do the whole clay bar, Z1, Z2, Z5 repeat process, etc. but its worth it.

·
Asik Ajee !
389 Posts
how come Zaino looks so cheap on the packaging ? makes me think twice of buying it and the price is quite expensive. but i've seen more expensive one, called best world wax ! its like $60 for a small container.

·
The Achiever
1,471 Posts
makonto said:
how come Zaino looks so cheap on the packaging ? makes me think twice of buying it and the price is quite expensive. but i've seen more expensive one, called best world wax ! its like $60 for a small container.
thats ridiculous... just because it doesn't come in fancy packaging system doesn't mean its crap.... in fact, most waxes that come in super nice looking containers are almost always not very good quality but can be sold for a higher price because they look or smell like they are awesome. Trust some guys who have really done the research and tested things out...

I've done the full meguiar's treatment and 3M treatment, many different products... NOTHING is even close to Zaino. The only other thing i'd let touch my car is the $3000 wax from Zymol

·
Registered
621 Posts
There are several good money-is-no-object waxes... These are the waxes found on concours cars. Swissol, Zymol and Pinnacle all make a wax in this class, as do Zaino. These waxes all cost in excess of 150 a tin and some are even beyond 500 a container. But when your car costs half a mil and above, who cares about spending a measly 5 bills on wax? =)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts