• Rockford Fosgate

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Eclipse

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
very vague question, but I would have to say McIntosh out of those u listed.... but there are so many other choices out there, like Soundstream (their high end stuff is fantastic), butler tube amps, Audison, brax, xtant, etc. old PPI art series very nice too...

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I can't believe how many people think Rockford Fosgate is the best. They hit really hard, that's all. I had a Punch 400; it was good for driving the subs.

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
Jspeed said:
I can't believe how many people think Rockford Fosgate is the best. They hit really hard, that's all. I had a Punch 400; it was good for driving the subs.

cuz most people buy from BEST BUY. :lmao: :lmao:

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
How can you compare a high-end custom brand like McIntosh to a mass-produced Circuit City brand like Fosgate? Not even in the same league. By the way, you forgot a lot of great amps in your poll like Zapco, Xtant, Phoenix Gold, US Amps, DEI, Hifonics, PPI, etc.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Anyone heard of Diamond Audio. I saw a few of their amps and the shop owner said that it was one of the better amps he has tried. Any opinions?

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
DEI is PPI now. Ive usd zapco amps in this CL i worked on a while back came ok really well, but the ams are UGLY! Xtant is carried by Tweeter the same way bestbuy carries RF. still great amps. McIntosh is too pricey for me. used them in a few vettes and vipers in the past.

·
Registered
965 Posts
MikE46 said:
Anyone heard of Diamond Audio. I saw a few of their amps and the shop owner said that it was one of the better amps he has tried. Any opinions?

Hey does anyone knows something about those Diamond Audio amps? I am about to order one by recommendation of my installer, and I wanna know if someone had experience with them.

Thanks

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
theyre up there with the highend amps..never tried one myself..but i think they use basically the same parts as those estoerogophic (sp?) amps...hehe

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have the D7 Diamond Audio 6-channel amp and love it. You'll be very happy with it. It wasn't cheap- it cost me $1000. :yikes:
DA amps are one of the best amps ever made IMHO. It's also supposed to last at least 10 years- that's what my installer told me.

Marc

·
Registered
965 Posts
bimmerman11 said:
I have the D7 Diamond Audio 6-channel amp and love it. You'll be very happy with it. It wasn't cheap- it cost me $1000. :yikes:
DA amps are one of the best amps ever made IMHO. It's also supposed to last at least 10 years- that's what my installer told me.

Marc
Well, mine were 600 dollars, I guess it is an entry level from Diamond Audio, but I am still happy...almost the same price of 2 Alpine amps...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts