BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on a budget and am looking for some nice wheels. I already have tires so I wont be needing to purchase new ones. I am looking into the Axis Supermesh in 19x8.5 and 19x9.5. Is there anything else out there in the same price range which you guys would rather have over these Axis wheels? Damn, if only I had money for some LMs or something :tsk:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
I just got 18" HP evo's for 1000 shipped with tires mounting ballancing and all the stud conversion stuff i need. I imagine 19's would be pretty cheap too.

They are light as well...

Also if weight isn't an issue you could probably manage some BBS CH's or Hamann HM2's

·
Registered
18 Posts
the axis supermesh are nice and so are the axis neos. I have 19" neos for sale for $1500 w/ nitto nt555 tires. it has about 4-5 thousand miles on it. take a look at the neos on the website and give me a holla if you want them. they have a nice lip on them too.:thumbup:

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
i've always liked the way some CH's look on the M. nice and classy and race inspired. you could pick up a set. they are like 440 for 19x8.5 and 480 for 19x10 (at tirerack). i dont know if they come in 19x9.5 or not.

·
Never Follow.
522 Posts
my very used HM2s and fairly new Goodyear Eagle F1 tires are probably selling for $2k or so plus shipping at my dealership... sold em over there earlier this week... BMW North Houston... 281-775-4400

Chromed outer lip and silver spokes.. like i said, very used wheels... could use a re-finishing to brighten the spokes.. but over-all decent shape

1 - 11 of 11 Posts