E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
life is a *****..........
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i get outta school yesterday and my car doesnt start :banghead: :bawling: , so i call my service guy and leave him 3 messages over a 2 hour period. he never calls back, finally i call the front desk at bmw and tell them i want to talk to a service advisor, and shes like who, and im like anyone please i need to talk to some one, she says one sec and i sit on the phone for 23 minutes! then i finally hang up and call again, and shes like everyone is busy, i was like wtf you guys cant be that busy, so finally i call a friend that has a towing buisness and the tow it to a shop, as soon as the car gets there, they start it up and it starts up no problem :dunno: , so there like come get it, and i go up there, and start the car, and it dies, :cry: so i call up bmw it took me 2 hours to get a hold of my servise guy 2 @#$(*@ hours!!!! and hes like get it towed here, and i do, and now he calls me saying we dont have your car, and the tow guy says i handed him the keys...............

im holding the names of my advisor and the dealership....for now....

what a horrible 2 days :bawling:

edit please move to general thanks guys

·
Conceited Prick
1,903 Posts
Who do you go to? Classic?

·
Conceited Prick
1,903 Posts
I've heard a lot of not so good things about Classic. I hear Moritz is the bomb.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
unionjack said:
I've heard a lot of not so good things about Classic. I hear Moritz is the bomb.
I've gotten average service from Classic. I'd rather go check out Moritz, but its too far away. I've also heard not so good stuff about J.R. BMW as well. D/FW really needs a BMW dealer in the Denton County area and one towards Lemmon Ave. & Oak Lawn area. J.R. BMW is in the slums.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Mikey-Fresh said:
I've gotten average service from Classic. I'd rather go check out Moritz, but its too far away. I've also heard not so good stuff about J.R. BMW as well. D/FW really needs a BMW dealer in the Denton County area and one towards Lemmon Ave. & Oak Lawn area. J.R. BMW is in the slums.
Moritz is really good, had nothing but good experiences there. John Roberts sucks a phat nut all the way around. Just wait until I open up my dealership here in the area......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.