BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures of the car sitting at the sterling bmw parking lot before going in for repair. I should have her back on Tuesday!!!

AdamR

Attachments

·
booo for body roll.
3,406 Posts
my golly those rims are dirty! lol.. so has ur car just been chillin in the dealer parking lot ever since it happened?

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pretty much ... totally undrivable ... :(

AdamR

jun14scr said:
my golly those rims are dirty! lol.. so has ur car just been chillin in the dealer parking lot ever since it happened?

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
good to see u'll have it back soon. i've been waiting for 3 weeks for my dealership to start working on my car, and they won't, and don't know when they will either. they are just stalling to not pay for the damage they caused on my car.

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What did the dealership do to your car that they have to fix? Sorry to hear about it and thanks for the well wishes! :)

AdamR

bimmerchop said:
good to see u'll have it back soon. i've been waiting for 3 weeks for my dealership to start working on my car, and they won't, and don't know when they will either. they are just stalling to not pay for the damage they caused on my car.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Wow what happened to your car??? Hope you get it back real soon

·
Registered
775 Posts
I also missed what happened, and I am tooo damn lazy to search hahaha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
I believe he oversteered into a curb with the rear, I don't remember the exactly what happened, maybe I'm totally wrong. I hope your car is better soon, what do they need to replce, the rim, shocks, control arm, tire, maybe even axle :huh:

Here foudn the original thread, I was close with what needed repair
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49444&highlight=curb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts