BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the morning headed to work, I'm getting a beep and then the outside temp reading starts flashing. Can anyone tell me what this means? This just started this week on Wednesday. (the weather was cooler that morning). This does'nt happen driving home in the evening.

:banghead: :hmm:

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
anything 37 degrees or below, bmw has the beep and temp flash as a warning to icy road conditions.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Are you kidding me...this is the only subject that I sincerely wish people would search!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::censor: he beat me to it. I'm going to be the first one to ask this question tomorrow! :tsk:

You still can!! Tomorrow is another day!

·
Banned
448 Posts
LOL not again

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you kidding me...this is the only subject that I sincerely wish people would search!
Yeah........I was really Kidding. SINCERELY :excited:

·
Registered
39 Posts
My car has this number in the middle of the dash...big long number...when I bought it it read 55000ish....but it keeps going up, and now it's at 80000ish....anybody have any idea what's going on here?
When you find out what it is let me know, mine is reading 135000 and climbing as well.

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,530 Posts
My car has this number in the middle of the dash...big long number...when I bought it it read 55000ish....but it keeps going up, and now it's at 80000ish....anybody have any idea what's going on here?
When you find out what it is let me know, mine is reading 135000 and climbing as well.
It's a counter; when it gets to a predetermined number, you'll hear a beep you'll have to ask us about. Furthermore, your car may turn chrome and you'll need to change your oil -- ask us about which oil is good when that happens -- and you may also need to change your clock.

Did that cover the most often-reposted messages here? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts