BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was night about 9pm... I had this girl that i'm dating now by my side. Anyway the whole night was going good. She was looking good (the girl not the car) and we were on our way to the movies. ANyway, to the good stuff...

I pulled up on a red light. And on my left their was a brand spankin new red Infinity G35. It had the licence plate stickered on the back from how new it is. Anyway, for that red light to the next i could tell he was trying to not pass me and race... I look at him and he looks at me and smiles.

This guy had a hot girl next to him. He was all with his cigar in his mouth... Anyway the next red light the girl looks at my "just washed" 03, 325. And i notice she looked at my clear corners and said something.. The guy then looked at them and looked at me and said something that looked like he was saying "it's a slow car" :yikes:

OK fine.. i know my car isn't the fastest car.. But i accually like my cars speed... Sure could do better, but i'm more than happy with it... So... I my girl noticed but didn't say anything... Anyway i put the car in SD... but then changed my mind and put it to step just to show off in front of my future girlfriend :D

I didn't feel to comfortable though since his was a 2 door... and i had doubt.. i really didn't want to look like an ass in front of my future girl... anyways.

The light turns green and we're off... we were side by side... BOOM i hit second gear and floored it. so far i was starting to get ahead of the guy... And i could here his engin roar... BAM third gear.. By this time i was about have a car away from him... That's where we staighd for a bit... Then when i hit 4th gear i went up just a little tiny bit more but kept the half car distance... till the yellow light that was somewhat near... and slowed down and came to a stop... He came later.... The girl next to him kept looking at my car and you could tell the guy was talking ****... I smiled and looked at my baby (the car) and said i love you... Then i looked at the girl and asked her if she saw what happend (duh).

Anyway i was really happy... BIG time..... I love my freaken car... I LOVE MY BABY AND WOULDN'T CHEAT ON IT FOR ANYTHING (my car)

ANyway i think i want to go into buying things for my engin.. I think it's called Dinan 2 or something... that chip and air filter etc.... I can't wait to soop it up to go the full 155mph... ANyway than's guys

·
Registered
395 Posts
i bet that G35 guy didn't realize you were gonna floor it. :D
as far as i know G35C is 330 territory not 325 unless you mod yours **** out of it... 285HP!

Nice kill anywayz

·
Core Fanatic
1,159 Posts
You didn't beat anything. This type of post makes BMW owners out to be dumbases. No 325 without a supercharger is going to beat a G35, and you are a nerd for talking to your car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
G35s are fast, but I'm not so sure a 325 couldn't win. I embarrassed myself racing a G35 coupe because some girl tried to race me (!!) while I was in 3rd gear goin about 20mph. I didn't think she was going to try to race but she did so I just kept at it in 3rd. I ended up losing because I started so high, but I think I could keep up, at least in 1,2,3 gears so I'm sure you could. (But then again I have a few mods).

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i came home i got on the computer and saw the difference in horse power my bemmer had against the infinity.....
Hey maybe the guy wasn't a good racer... hey i'm just happy i beat him..

And as for the nerd comment, i may sound like a nerd, but come on, your telling me i'm the only one in the forum who talkes to the car?.. I do'nt go crazy and have conversations... but here and there, i say it looks good?... sue me...

·
Registered
259 Posts
man, some of you guys are just cruel! Give the guy a break - there's a nicer way of saying "he wasn't racing" than saying "you didn't beat anything." Maybe the G35 guy messed up, and got owned because of it - oh well, his loss! Nice kill! :thumbup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
ReNNeN_PiNoY said:
is it me or have their been more "kill" posts lately? :dunno:
everyone's on vacation...they have more time on their hands, I guess. :dunno:

EDIT: and yes, there have been a lot of "kill" posts lately :thumbup:

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey that's the point i'm trying to make.. I"m not saying a 325 can beat a G35 but i got lucky... and i was happy of it... He prob had a automatic... even then, i got lucky...

·
Registered
177 Posts
SOrry man, but the g35 must have been just messin around. There is no way 325's can come even close to a g35, even if it is a stick vs. Auto. G35 is between 330 and m3 level. Dont feel bad though.....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Come on guy's, it's not the car your racing, its the skills of the other driver and weather or not he knows how to use the tools that hes got.

Beside's anytime a r!cer goes down in flames..:thumbup: well, nuff said...

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
a lot of you guys usually jump on peoples asses leave the guy alone he got lucky that the g35 got a poor start

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
guys if he won, then he won.........dont put him fukin down cause he beat the other guy whether it be luck or not, if the other guy DID NOT want to race, the other guy WOULD NOT have floored it.........so whether it be luck/ skill/ dreams.....so be it.......damn some of u guys suk

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,376 Posts
Well, it's hard to believe that an auto 325 would come anywhere near a G35C of any kind.

On paper the G35C would win easily, but that's assuming the driver can drive.

However, if you did indeed win, MY guess is that he was driving a stick...there are people out there who really can't drive for sh*t. Just last night, I beat a chick driving a stick Mustang GT because she had a horrible launch, hit the rev limiter in 1st, and then took a long time to get into second. Extreme example, but if you start from a roll, some people won't downshift far enough, or they'll blow their launch from a stop and bog, which means it will take some time to get into the power curve...time that you can use to get ahead of them.

·
Imported *******
872 Posts
lol guys.

cars don't drive themselves...there's a driver behind each race, and on this occasion, the BMW drivers was better then the Infiniti Driver.

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for all i know maybe the guy wanted me to win?... Who know's?... I'm not a stupid man to think my car can beat that car with no mods done to the engine... It was my luck... and i felt damn good of it. Simple as that. And thank you other guys who understand that my point was i got lucky and felt good... other than trying to say 325 wins a g35

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Posted by mybada
i bet that G35 guy didn't realize you were gonna floor it.
as far as i know G35C is 330 territory not 325 unless you mod yours **** out of it... 285HP!

Nice kill anywayz
Yeah doubt he knew he was racing until 1/2 way through. Still though the girl doesn't understand that and the fact that at some point he did try makes him look like a 2nd place racer.:lmao: Nice kill.

A G35C will own you though, if it wanted to. (not hating just saying):thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts