BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these coilovers to use for a season until upgrading to a full track/HPDE setup with Ground Control, and now is that time.

Great working condition, will come with front camber plates. I've put MAYBE 1500 on them, and the previous owner had them on a show vehicle, so they show very little signs on wear and tear.

$600 picked up in northeast PA or buyer pays shipping. Pics upon request (they are still on the car for another few weeks so bare with me on that).

Dan

·
Registered
117 Posts
On mobile, so sorry if already stated, but what car is this set on? M? Non M?

I'll be using it for the same - dual duty track car on a 330CI. How did you like the ride? How much front camber were you able to get?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested, so they'll work with an E46 M3 right? You'd have to send them to me (87104), so I don't know if you'd still be open to that...my # is (443) 221-9100.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Interested, so they'll work with an E46 M3 right? You'd have to send them to me (87104), so I don't know if you'd still be open to that...my # is (443) 221-9100.
I don't think this is true at all. The top hats are completely different. Spring rates are different too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Very Interested. Is this still available? Was it on a sedan or coupe? (looking for sedan)
If so, what are the spring rates?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts