E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awile back I was reading posts regarding replica kits from a company in Canada called BCAUTODESIGN.com. I became interested and went to their website to inquire as to the type of replica kits they had. I spoke with Dennis and he told me that the MVR replica needs major modifaication in order to make fitment correct. However, he stated that the fitment for the RD Sport Tornado replica kit was nearly flawless and that the m3 replica kit would need some slight modification of some safety bar?????? All parts are made of fiberglass. Anyway the prices are as follows:

M3 Replica Tornado

Front $329 $329

Rear $249 $249

Sides $329 $329

Does anyone have experience with this company, or know first hand as to thier reputation, and quality.

·
Registered
7 Posts
wait.......

They are pretty bad, don't order it from them they were so many incidents that the kit so called 'replica' are so bad in quality that I would suggest you to look somewhere else. Ask around but definitely not BC auto. You can ask any Toronto members and they will let you know this is not the shop for you to buy body kits from.

·
Registered
248 Posts
do not get anything from them... quality is bad needs alot of modification before u can make it fit.....

like spd said ..ask anyone from toronto ..no one will recommend BC auto...doesnt matter if its japanese cars or what ever they are ****

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The verdict is out and I will not even think of purchasing a product from them.
Thank you guys for all your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts