BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have a mint conditions set of wheels with basically brand new tires. E46 M3 fitment

Wheels: Authentic, legit, BBS RS-GT Diamond Black (charcoal) 19', 2 piece forged, staggered wheels. Very light and very strong wheels. Staggered setup 19x8.5 upfront and 19x10 rear. Et 35 front and 25 rear. These are e46 m3 fitment but will fit other BMW models as well. Mainly 3 series models, e90,91,92,93. Will also fit e39 with an adapter for the front, the rear fits perfect. Retail on these wheels is over 5k. Condition is not new but excellent. No curbing, bends or chips in the paint.

Tires: Like new Continental Extreme Contact DW high performance tires (1500 miles max).

19/35/235 and 19/30/275.

Please ask if you would like additional pictures. Selling everything together. I prefer not to ship but you can try to convince me at your own expense. I am located in San Diego. Unfortunately car is gone.

$4,000

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I might be interested in the set up depending on shipping costs to Denver. I'm pending the sale of my other car right now, once the sale goes through theses seem like a good fit for my M3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts