E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local BBS guy told me that the LM's aren't made with the proper offsets for a non M3 coupe, but I've seen e46 sedans and coupes with them on. Anyone know how that works, if spacers are required, rolled fenders, etc? Details please.

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
:search: the W/T forum archives on this.. LMs are too agressive, since a non M does not have the same wheel well clearane.

Call me if I can help!

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
the black sedan looks like a photoshop

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
You can fit the 19x8.5 ET+32 LM's on all four corners as long as you don't drop your car. If you drop it, be prepared to do some major fender mods.

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
745 Posts
wcl4 said:
would a sport package be considered dropping the car?
No, but with how soft the stock sport package suspension is, having two people in your back seat could be considered as dropping the car.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
The first black sedan is indeed a PS job...Was posted long time ago...
The 2nd pic is Danny Choe's car..has custom fender flares to accomodate 19x8.5's I believe

Good luck..

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
yea, Dan has custom wide fenders to fit the 19x9.5 LMs

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
NickACS said:
The first black sedan is indeed a PS job...Was posted long time ago...
The 2nd pic is Danny Choe's car..has custom fender flares to accomodate 19x8.5's I believe

Good luck..
19x8.5 will fit no problem, he had his fenders flared out to put the 19x9.5 et32 (m3 offset) in the back..

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,669 Posts
So 19x8.5 LM's would be a bad idea on a sedan with coilovers is what I'm gettting. They might works with serious fender mods though. Too bad. LM's look real nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts