BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost Brand New BBS 19” BBS LM’s for sale! It has less than 200 miles on the package! This is the honest truth, I have just received these wheels on 10/12/03 and my M3 is not a daily driver! There are no dings/dents/scratches/curb rash/etc whatsoever! They are in perfect like new condition, the tires are just like new, no burnouts, no autocrossing/track usage.

These are offset for the E46 M3 and will ONLY fit a E46 M3, they will clear all big brake kits without spacers. The outer ring and ring center are forged, giving you lightweight with strength. These wheels are the best looking wheels for the E46 M3, classy yet sporty. They have withstood the test of time and looks absolutely amazing!

Specifications:
BBS LM 19x8.5 – Tirerack New Price $869 each
BBS LM 19x10 – Tirerack New Price $925 each
Yokohama AVS Sport 245/35 R19 – Tirerack New Price $285 each
Yokohama AVS Sport 275/30 R19 – Tirerack New Price $286 each

Package Price New From Tirerack - $4,730.00 PLUS FREIGHT = $4,830 NEW

My Price $4,450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states! You will be saving close to $400 for only 200 miles of usage!

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 516 805 7296 with any questions. My ebay userid is "hondansx1" with 100% positive feedbacks!

Pictures are located here:

Picture One

Picture Two

Reason for Sale: I went go-karting last weekend with a friend that has his own kart. It was a amazing experience and now that I am totally hooked, it would make more sense for me to buy a easykart at $3800 than renting at $200 per hour. That's where the money will be going to!

·
call me kev :D
6,179 Posts
4450?? are you serious?

the last LMs was sold for $2800 with bridgestone so3

with that price, you can get them brand new with brand new tires.

not to harm ur sales, just giving u a head up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
e46boy said:
4450?? are you serious?

:werd: I got all excited when I saw the title of your thread but then realized I can get a brand new set for less from one of the sponsors of this board.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
e46boy said:
4450?? are you serious?

where can you buy a brand new set at that price? please let me know.

also the last set of LMs has mismatched tires and the rear wheels were both repaired, as upon closer inspection the paint was damaged all around the smaller bolts around the wheel... but please let me know where you can buy a brand new set at that price! thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M3NACE 1 said:
:werd: I got all excited when I saw the title of your thread but then realized I can get a brand new set for less from one of the sponsors of this board.
please tell me where, thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just priced them on the TireRack and came up with $4726 shipped to my door. So he's not asking that much for them if they have literally been on the car a month. Considering everyone I know that has bought LM's has had to wait some time for them to arrive because they are special order from most places.
If you are looking for a cheap set of LM's I suggest looking at Turner Motorsport's classifieds, maybe you'll get lucky and find a raped set of 4 with slicks for $2800. But in the interim I suggest you start saving your cash if this is the level of wheel you intend to buy.

Just my 2 cents.

·
6,179 Posts
hey if you guys think this is a great deal.. be my guest and buy them, i am trying to save the potential buyer some money and if u guys don't want to listen.. go for it.

you can buy them for way cheaper @ wheel expert and rennsport

and i got mine(19" bbs lms) from wheelexpert, and the price u listed is way off the chart.

like i said.. i am not here to hurt your sale bro, just wait and see who will buy them at that price, and 6 month later when u repost the same thread again, u'll know what is the appropriate price.

best of luck to you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
e46boy said:
hey if you guys think this is a great deal.. be my guest and buy them, i am trying to save the potential buyer some money and if u guys don't want to listen.. go for it.

you can buy them for way cheaper @ wheel expert and rennsport

and i got mine(19" bbs lms) from wheelexpert, and the price u listed is way off the chart.

like i said.. i am not here to hurt your sale bro, just wait and see who will buy them at that price, and 6 month later when u repost the same thread again, u'll know what is the appropriate price.

best of luck to you.
so how much did you pay? my price is as posted in tirerack's website i doubt they are off. And you know that BBS raised their pricing not so long ago and will do it again soon right? Regardless let me know the "correct" pricing. And i'll assume you got your LMs for a E46 m3.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
e46boy PM me these prices

"i got 4 19x8.5 for $775 each, and i believe 19x10 was around $790-800, and i know about the LMs price increase and i fall in that category as well."

just so you know the tirerack wholesale pricing is at $719 Front and $819 Rear so those are pretty amazing prices....$3200 from wheelexperts for all four LMs, let me email pete right now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
T-Man said:

please tell me where, thanks!
I don't think it would be right to say since I am not sure if that is his regular price or a price for me. But as I said, he is a sponsor of this board.

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,975 Posts
e46boy said:

his rears are wider and come with a step lip, so that should make it a bit more expensive than yours since you got a non-staggered setup

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
i think you guys should let the man sell his rims, free bump for all the trouble you have had

·
6,179 Posts
ok whatever man.. i apologize if i cause any trouble.. and for the 100th time.. good luck with ur sales.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i can't believe you guys are getting mad at him for looking out for the noobs

·
Registered
125 Posts
to attest for how new these wheels are, i have seen them in person and they are pratically brand new. i bought an exhaust off of t-man and can tell that he really takes care of his things.

i would def buy these wheels if i had the money. g/l with you sale bro.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts