BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good shop that wont charge up the ass for a cupkit install? Around the south bay area? Thanks:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Pat..why don't u ask rick?

·
Bimmerless
1,933 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Dude you should just rent a floor jack and DIY...I am installing my PSS9's DIY...so easy...
pat has the same anxiety I do. i cant ride on a suspension i know i did myself. cuz im scared that when im flying around a turn, something is gonna fall off. :D i let a pro do it. i've seen the pro's do it, and yes, it doesnt look that hard at all with the right equipment.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,772 Posts
Custom Alignment in Mountain View

·
money sucking nXXGA
177 Posts
Just pay the money and do it rite pat..don't be cheap when you drive a $40k car..anywhere from $200 to $250 w/o alignment is reasonable

·
Bimmerless
1,933 Posts
davezaristo said:
Just pay the money and do it rite pat..don't be cheap when you drive a $40k car..anywhere from $200 to $250 w/o alignment is reasonable
peace of mind when its done right. auto innovations. ask for orlando, and tell him i sent you over.

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anthony said:

peace of mind when its done right. auto innovations. ask for orlando, and tell him i sent you over.
Yea, called up orlando at AI and he wanted 350 for the install w/ alignment. So imma just go with rick. He gave me a pretty good deal and i figure he knows what he's doing cause he works on a lot of bimmers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts