BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,395 Posts
I went to B&S Hacienda in Pleasanton, they do an excellent job, color match is PERFECT!! Anyways, when I had my M3 lip spoiler done it cost $75 to paint.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
hey, ask for peter there. tell him Patrick sent you, they usually charge A LOT for their service, but everything comes out really really good. See what he could do for you. 408-279-4500 thats their number

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have you been to preferred image of los gatos? How well do they paint if they do? thanks. i want to keep my options open

·
Registered
40 Posts
how long does it B-Line take them to paint the spoiler? Could i just drop it off have them paint it and then have them install it when i come back?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Apex Autobodyshop in San Jose :thumbup:
Ask for Paul 408-971-9332, tell him that Calvin with silver m3-rieger send you. I have done my m3 rieger kit with him. He did excellent job.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
bluecougar said:
I went to B&S Hacienda in Pleasanton, they do an excellent job, color match is PERFECT!! Anyways, when I had my M3 lip spoiler done it cost $75 to paint.
Curious, what do you do as a occupation?

I seen you spend some serious $$$$$ on mods.......

·
Registered
159 Posts
i got mine painted and install at VanNess AutoBody Shop in SF. they did an excellent job, i believe they charge 60-70 bucks for painting.
give them a call, 415-581-0881, ask for JAMES, and tell him Ken sent you...he'll hook you up!

you can also check out the job they did on my car in my photo gallery! :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
prelude778 said:
how long does it B-Line take them to paint the spoiler? Could i just drop it off have them paint it and then have them install it when i come back?
I'm pretty sure they could paint them for you and have them done by the end of the day. But give them a call, peter will tell you for sure.

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
:)

j & m auto body in daly city is cool too, they do excellent work, 1-650-991-2200, shouldn't be more than 50, i got mine repainted for free when they did my m-tech.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree with TeKNiC330. B-Line does an incredible job... I have an Individual color and the color is much more difficult to match. But they did a perfect job. You can drop it off and pick it up in a couple days... They are usually pretty busy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts