BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:excited:hey guys im new here and i have yet to attend a meet but i would like to see if i can get enough people to go so if possible let me know...i check this at least 3 times a day....morn, after, and at night...pm me or reply ..i know this is crazy soon, but im crazy tooo...well laterz...i was either thinking concord or emeryville...any suggestions let me know.

·
Registered
23,355 Posts
A little too far for me to go!

Welcome!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well

im able to drive to santa clara if enough people show up...but im not tooo sure of location...not from there but willing to meet people

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not a prob

·
Registered
23,355 Posts
Depending on how far I need to travel, I might be down as well.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
where would be a good place in santa clara?
just wondering cause it looks like the bimmer forum members are more excited than the few santa clara folks...not to hate or make u guys sound bad, but i just want to have people show up...

·
Registered
21,221 Posts
well no one really commits unless theres an official post of a meet with time/place.. u cant just expect everyone to be like "bimmer meet? sure! anytime anywhere!"

·
Registered
41,602 Posts
where would be a good place in santa clara?
just wondering cause it looks like the bimmer forum members are more excited than the few santa clara folks...not to hate or make u guys sound bad, but i just want to have people show up...
well no one really commits unless theres an official post of a meet with time/place.. u cant just expect everyone to be like "bimmer meet? sure! anytime anywhere!"
^ just like he said. You want a definate amount of people, post a time, location and agenda. There's a bunch of people who will come out if you posted that instead of asking for a meet.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok well ill scratch this one since i got one for emeryville tomorrow on the 21st...its at the hilton right off of 80...around 8ish at night of course....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts