1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
maybe we can get a group rate?

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Actually guys, there are 3 options for indoor carting since I race there a lot!

The first one is in Santa Clara off Central Expressway and Bowers - probably the one "shihguy" is talking about by AMC Mercado. That is called SpeedRing and we used to race there a lot. They supply rental race suits, helmets, gloves, etc. but we always bring our own helmets. Otherwise you can't tell who is who...haha (trust me on this)

The newer one that just opened is in Fremont! It's off Warm Springs and Mission so literally right down the street for me and a few guys on this board.

I'm not familiar with the Burlingame location.

late,
rick

·
money sucking nXXGA
119 Posts
I have been to the Burlingame gokart couple times....There is no group rate and the only discount given is before 4pm on weekdays. There are 2 tracks and when my friends and I go, we run both tracks (total 2 runs) and that's about $45. Track time is about 15 to 20min (can't remember exactly), and it is 10 karts a track.

I suggest to go there right when it opens on a sat or sun since they only wash the suits once a day and believe me, it gets really gross toward the end of the day...

And for Pat, I smoked you last time at fremont so don't even open your mouth...haha

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.