BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2561 - 2574 of 2574 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Bay Area BMW Fanatics. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help replace the seals on my Vanos. It's been something I've been meaning to tackle for so long but just to afraid to do it on my own. I'm in EastBay area. Let me know guys. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello Bay Area BMW Fanatics. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help replace the seals on my Vanos. It's been something I've been meaning to tackle for so long but just to afraid to do it on my own. I'm in EastBay area. Let me know guys. Thanks
Im interested in this also for future reference. Also, maybe we could have a mod day. We gather at someone's place that has most of the tools, share tools and knowledge, BBQ, talk shop, hang out. All we need is someone willing to open their place up. I'm on other forums and we've done this. Good times.

I'd like to install an exhaust, coil overs, new wheels (a 30min job), install new water pump and cooling system, and learn a VANOS while I'm at it.

Edit: I just realized, this thread is for meets. We should start a separate thread. My bad...

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I'm interested in getting something going. I'm in South San Fransisco.
I'm in the North Bay. Perhaps we could organize something in that big empty lot by the SF Giants field (or elsewhere) if we can rally up perhaps at least 5 people?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in the North Bay. Perhaps we could organize something in that big empty lot by the SF Giants field (or elsewhere) if we can rally up perhaps at least 5 people?
I'm in. How about Sunday Nov. 8th at 11am? Hopefully by then at least a few people in the area will have seen it.

I'll create a thread if that works and I didn't miss anything important on that day.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I'm in. How about Sunday Nov. 8th at 11am? Hopefully by then at least a few people in the area will have seen it.

I'll create a thread if that works and I didn't miss anything important on that day.
Yes I'm totally down. And that should give time to rally some people. PM me a link to the thread or leave it here or whatever :D

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Come hang out tomorrow night and let's bring the BMW fanatics back.

This Friday Oct 9 Starbucks San Bruno Parking lot

If you're not familiar with Flipwerkz yet here is a little background about the group.
All the footage is from the daytime. Why'd the event switch to night? I'm a maybe. Just really in the mood for E46 and there's a car show here where I don't need to cross a bridge :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is this still going on?:bump:

·
Registered
103,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,574
2561 - 2574 of 2574 Posts