BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was at his shop today, putting on DDE on his IS for is show car this coming saturday for Hot import Daze

he was working on a couple of cars such as 350z, IS300, BMW and some Honda... He got a nice set of hands for detailing. i was there when he was working on Jlevi car and it turned out really great.

he told me for a basic detail. its somewhere 85 bucks... that is hell of a deal!

also he does interior cleaning.. for those who spill soda or water on your carpet. he can get rid of it the mewdew smells. he does full inside and outside detailing, best yet he does engine detail cleaning too!

give give heads-up [email protected] Mobile ( see www.ADS-MOBILE.COM or call (650)455-8690) tell him HUNG sent you, he will know what to do for you.

great service and guy. u can hang out in the office playing video games, getting on the NET.. while waiting for your car.

o he does body work too.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
wow another recommendation! That's awesome I sooo want to go there now...Jlevi just posted about that same detailing shop in showroom :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Agreed, i've heard quite a few recomendations about this place. These are the guys located in South San Francisco, just off of 101 right?

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
yes its my good buddy. if you tell him mike with the blue IS300 sent you, he will give a bit better deal :thumbup:

he's been there at that shop now for about a year......very good work and if you look at his 2001 IS, you will know- paint is practically brand new.....

bluecougar- he's the guy i get my supplies from :)

·
48,236 Posts
Mike it was nice meeting you in person finally!!!! Not only that I saw your car parked outside!!!! It's very very very nice!!!!! :pimpin:

HREs hint hint ;)

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
mel, you saw my car outside? how'd you see my car- wasn't it night time outside? :dunno: :)

jon, we are working on it.......ran into 2 problems........ :cry:

yes, phil does touch up and if he can't his body shop right across the street will....... :thumbup:

·
48,236 Posts
It was night time but there were still lights out haha You parked right in front so it wasnt hard to miss! :D

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
bluecougar said:
It was night time but there were still lights out haha You parked right in front so it wasnt hard to miss! :D
haha, i made sure to park near the entrance so i don't have to walk far when i get out.......aim me- got a few q's... :)

jon, too late- we broke 2 of the inner rings, but we got lucky as another friend has 2 extra inner ones.....but one of the connections to the modules is weak or something so we're going to try to figure it out at another time.. :cry:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Mike I saw you rolling around in your is300 thursday on el camino in san bruno I was running around like a maniac getting the last of my stuff ready for H.I.D. in my bucket car.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
ThisFlyGuy said:
jon, too late- we broke 2 of the inner rings, but we got lucky as another friend has 2 extra inner ones.....but one of the connections to the modules is weak or something so we're going to try to figure it out at another time.. :cry:
Wow, this is lucky!
If you need help with connections email me I'll be happy to help.

JL

·
Registered
513 Posts
well

i just stopped by to see phil about getting my car done on friday and hopefully its like y'all said... i am having him do almost everything after John Jr is through with it across the street... btw i did see his 01 IS and it is nice... :thumbup:

·
48,236 Posts
I hope it doesnt shower Friday :eek:

·
48,236 Posts
no i meant it would suck for Hin lol Saw the news and said chance of rain fri-sun :eek:

I dont want to get my car detailed until I've gotten everything installed from the body shop which will be in a while lol but I definitely wanna go to phil's shop fo sho, well I mean you saw my car at the show and you thought I didnt even touch it when I just finished applying detailing spray :cry:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts