BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nymphomaniac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just picked up a UUCTSE1, while i'm waiting for it to show up. I would like to hear different exhaust on 330's. Anyone have a couple of minutes to meet up with me so I can check it out. I'm looking for a quiet deep sounding exhaust.

Thanks

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
if your looking for quiet, your gonna be annoyed w/ that exhaust. i personally like a somewhat quiet exhaust

·
Nymphomaniac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may just like the sound of the TSE1, if not I will sell it and get a different one. Melissa you have a SS? how much did it cost? Didn't get a chance to check out your car at the stanford meet.

I have heard Pat's TSE2 it didn't sound that bad, I want to hear the sound from inside the cabin.
Tony

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
47,771 Posts
Hey Tony,

Yep...
I bought mine new for $400 from someone on the board, it was really REALLY quiet when I first got it installed sounded just like my stock exhaust. So I got 1 resonator taken off, replaced it with a straight pipe and now it sounds great! Nice deep growl...

·
Registered
998 Posts
wanna hear my Remus?!?
Pat kept on sayin' that it sounds quieter than this stock ZHP exhaust..haha~
this other person also said that my gruppeM is louder than my remus.. lol :D
i got the resonator removed ...i like it a lot.

:EDIT: oh wait..my car is not a 330..hahaha

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
doughsun said:
I have dinan - it's not too loud at all, which is one of the reasons why I got it. Deep and low.
i agree, Dinan sounds nice too. only thing that turns me off is the exhaust tips. something about them i don't like

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:

i agree, Dinan sounds nice too. only thing that turns me off is the exhaust tips. something about them i don't like
They are not flashy or big. Actually, they don't look like aftermarket tips as opposed to say Remus or Eisenmann or anything else...

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
doughsun said:
They are not flashy or big. Actually, they don't look like aftermarket tips as opposed to say Remus or Eisenmann or anything else...
They look like stock zhp tips.

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
doughsun said:
i like the stock 330 tips. chrome and slanted. just my preference

·
Nymphomaniac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
doughsun said:
I have dinan - it's not too loud at all, which is one of the reasons why I got it. Deep and low.
Doug,

where are you located? Any where near Joe, I wanna check out your exhaust.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
davezaristo said:
Now i wonder how different a 325 dinan vs. a 330 dinan sounds like....

Doughsun: Let's compare yours and mine next time...
No problem - just let me know when you want to do it...

·
Nymphomaniac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok cool, I live close to joe too, right by the HomeDepot.. I'll e-mail you to work out a time and place.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts