E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have a friend down here that he has the bavauto springs the drop is nice but he said they were "custom made"
for his car. are those springs any good. the normal lowering is about 20mm. are these springs any good any experience anyone with these.
also i heard where i center my tires and i give my tires alignment that the h&r springs when you have them the tires wear out in the inside no matter how good you give alignment. is this true?
:::confused:

·
Registered
818 Posts
The alignment adjusts your steering so that your car goes straight when the steering wheel is at it's default position and also aligns your steering wheel so that when you have it in the proper centered position the car will go straight as well. The inside of the tires wears out if you lower your car too much. This is due to the negative camber that is created due to the drop. They have camber adjustment kits that will fix this. :)

As for the springs. I have not heard of anyone with them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i heard. he was referring to the H&R race springs. nice ride, what mods have you done to it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts