E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
559 Posts
Yeah their prices are ridiculous. I bought my first mod from them. 2 BMW licence plate frames. Those things cost me damn close to 70 bucks US...then shipping, duty, tax, etc. I didn't know any better. I haven't bought anything else from them since...and it'll probably stay that way.

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha i didnt know the prices would be that rediculous, specially knowing that they are faulty. Whatevers, maybe s0me0ne will find something c00l in that pile of rubbish..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Brandon_Ottawa said:
Yeah their prices are ridiculous. I bought my first mod from them. 2 BMW licence plate frames. Those things cost me damn close to 70 bucks US...then shipping, duty, tax, etc. I didn't know any better. I haven't bought anything else from them since...and it'll probably stay that way.
how do you keep their business up...:dunno:

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
559 Posts
xS3x said:
they actually match competitors' prices
Well, it's nice to be able to buy a mod from a place where you know you don't have to haggle everytime. It's really not worth my trouble. With those prices it seems that they thrive on consumer stupidity.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I only have GOOD things to say about BAVAUTO !!!

I don't know if this will change anyone's opinion about BAVAUTO but I have a real good experience with them...
About 8 months ago, I bought Front Brake rotors from them...
Abtou the same price as the dealer so I went and bought them from Bavauto... About a month ago, I felt a little vibration comming from the front brakes !!! (warped rotors???)
I installed new pads so I knew the brake pads were fine..
So, I called them and told them the story and guess what?
I have TWO BRAND NEW rotors in my hands...
They didn't even have me send back the old ones...
"We'll just throw the old ones away so go ahead and keep those... we'll send you new ones today..."
I got them a few days later!!!:thumbup:
Anyways, I thought I would share my story...;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.