BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anybody had a problem with their service?
I recently made a small part order but I am not very happy with it.
So just wanted to let you guys know to watch out it.

I paid on 2nd(Saturday) and still have not received(11th) and I paid for 2nd day air shipping $35.12 for tiny bushing which is less than 1lb.

What do you guys think?

:hmm:

·
Premium Member
28,970 Posts
I think you should give them a call. They have been in business for 30 years if it is the same place as I am thinking of. Companies do not stay in business for long if they routinely offer poor service.

Either there is a problem with the part not being in stock or a problem with the shipper.

Were you provided with a tracking number and did you check the tracking number? This way you can tell if the shipment ever left the vendor whether it was drop shipped or shipped from the BavAuto.

We cannot help you here with your problem, call BavAuto and check with them.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes,that is not right.
Anyway, I am over it and yes I agree with you guy.

All I wanted here is I wanted to give you some info. =)
If you like them, fine but you call them first before place your order.
To me, done, I am not going to use them.

Anyway, happy Monday guys, hahaha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
one of my MOST depended upon parts suppliers...

Hi guys,

Does anybody had a problem with their service?
I recently made a small part order but I am not very happy with it.
So just wanted to let you guys know to watch out it.

I paid on 2nd(Saturday) and still have not received(11th) and I paid for 2nd day air shipping $35.12 for tiny bushing which is less than 1lb.

What do you guys think?

:hmm:
NEVER have had a problem with Bav Auto. Call them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would be willing to bet that this was a simple mistake on one side or another. Im sure if you call them and actually give them a chance to set things right they will. Tossing them under the bus on a forum isnt going to do anything to help your situation though.

I never understood why people can take the time to post on a forum yet cant take 2 seconds to call a company.

·
Bavarian Autosport
262 Posts
I would be happy to look into this further if you prefer to contact via email instead of making a call. If the OP did place an order with us I'm sure there's some kind of simple explanation for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts