BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Sport springs with 3,000 miles on them. Nothing wrong with them, I'm getting old and went back to stock springs.

These are the SK E466 016.

www.bavauto.com

They sell for $225 new.

$150 shipped to your door. 48-states only.

Description from Bav Auto:

Lower your BMW without sacrificing comfort. We had a tough time finding lowering springs that gave us both the improved handling we craved and the ride comfort we wanted. So we developed our own springs! They're made specifically for drivers who want the aggressive look and better handling of lowering springs, but not the harsh ride associated with most sport springs. They'll lower your BMW an average of 30 mm (about 1 1/4''). Engineered and manufactured in Germany of cold-rolled silicon steel, they're finished with a durable powder coat in Bavarian Autosport red. Available only from Bavarian Autosport

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They should fit the 325i...

I went to the BavAuto site and plugged in 2003 325i and these show as fitting.

Shoot me a PM with contact info and we'll do the deal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you happen to have a pic of the car with them on?
No...they basically lower the car about 1/2 inch lower than the sport springs. Of course, if you don't already have factory sport springs, you'll see about a 1.5 inch drop.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should end up with a nice and level lowering of about 1.5 inches if you have standard suspension. In other words, rake should be minimal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts