E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched for some bass info and a lot of people likes JL audio, I´m also looking at focal as a source of the bass, is there such a big difference from those two?, and what kind of sound does each produce?, I dont know a lot about I.C.E., that is the reason for the question :banghead:

Thanks,
Renan

·
Registered
168 Posts
inzunzar said:
I have searched for some bass info and a lot of people likes JL audio, I´m also looking at focal as a source of the bass, is there such a big difference from those two?, and what kind of sound does each produce?, I dont know a lot about I.C.E., that is the reason for the question :banghead:

Thanks,
Renan
I use Focal speakers in my home stereo. Focal tends to be neutral in character with no particular emphasis, and I don't see why their line of car speakers would be different. They can produce clean bass with a bit of work , but definitely not the type of earth-shaking "in your face" type (and many people complain not enough bass). If you are looking for powerful bass, JL is the way to go.

I have no experience with neither Focal nor JL car speakers, but I'm only speaking based on my personal experience with Focal home speakers and what I heard about JL in general.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts