bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

·
Registered
991 Posts
OK.. i have a really stupid question.

If i were to buy these and just drop my car (323ci coupe w/ sports suspension with 18 x 8.5's) just to close up the wheel gap how bad of camber problems do people usually have?

i'm in the market for some coils..

thanks and sorry for the stupid question

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

If i were to buy these and just drop my car (323ci coupe w/ sports suspension with 18 x 8.5's) just to close up the wheel gap how bad of camber problems do people usually have?

it wont be that bad if your just looking to fill wheel gap...nothing a good alignment cant fix...if you were going to dump the car all the way on the coils then youd be looking at some camber

you would be good tho :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
i NEED to sell these!!!

im lowering the price to $900 PICKED UP ONLY...ive been very busy lately and dont have much time to ship them out and i will be carless very soon....

anyone in Cali who wants some nice ass coils can pick these up for $900!!! theyre practically brand new ppl!!! someone pick these up!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts

That's a legit question. Bump for the OP, that is a good deal!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts

You'd be fine. I'm tucking on KWs and haven't had any problems. I am running a bit more negative camber than normal specs though. To just fill the gap you won't have any problems.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Will these fit my 99 323i sedan? I need a definate answer. If so consider them sold. if you will send them to me in Texas. I can't be going on your hunch that they will fit though. Gotta be positive. Get me proof.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Will these fit my 99 323i sedan? I need a definate answer. If so consider them sold. if you will send them to me in Texas. I can't be going on your hunch that they will fit though. Gotta be positive. Get me proof.
PM sent

61 - 80 of 85 Posts