BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im so sorry for doing it to your buddy fellas.....lets see why should anyone let andy post over 20 FUKKING THREADS AT A TIME! NO.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Im so sorry for doing it to your buddy fellas.....lets see why should anyone let andy post over 20 FUKKING THREADS AT A TIME! NO.

:rolleyes:
I just posted his IM ... don't know anything about what happened... I have been at freaking meeting inside and outside all day...froze my a$$ off.

·
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Pmed andy my completely honest opinion today and I'm not in a good mood so......blah blah

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
UltimateOne said:
I Pmed andy my completely honest opinion today and I'm not in a good mood so......blah blah

hahaha sounds like my pm to Sarcasm the other day
please share with the group :thumbup:

·
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jAb said:
hahaha sounds like my pm to Sarcasm the other day
please share with the group :thumbup:
Enjoy Jimbo:D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UltimateOne wrote on 01-08-2003 04:13 PM:
Dude you wanna know why I did it, because there were over 20+ threads you just decided to throw up all at the same time? Lets see do you think thats a little bit annoying or not? What about the million other members that have "real" questions or "real" threads and want to get answers? All there posts just go flying off the page because you decide to post a thousand threads. I won't merge any threads like that again because I dont want to see people on here whining. Have fun

Andy wrote:
All rite you did what you had to do
just a lil PM or some thing would have been great
And then when i asked who combined em you merged that too wtf
and BTW ppl were enjoying the threads
reading replying and all that good stuff

Have fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts