E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Got T-boned Last Night And The Entire Driver Side Of My Car Is Smashed In. I Was Wondering If Any Of You Atl People Knew Of The Best Body Shop. I Was Thinking Magnum For My Only Option. Any Suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
:bawling: Sorry to hear about your car. That sucks it's basically brand new as well, but good thing you're ok. You might want to call your Stealer and ask them what body shop they use, They will recommend one to you that is certified by them. GL with your repairs.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Had mine fixed there

Magnum did an excellent job. All OEM parts, perfect fittment, fabulous job painting...

... and no funny business like extra miles on the car etc.

Was resonably quick to do the work too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Global Imports recommends Magnum... United recommends Classic Collision.
I loved the job that Classic did on my car ( the one on Buford Highway) There are 7 of them owned by the same person... They did really nice stuff like add a mtech bumper and mirrors. Talk to Mike at the one on buford highway if you want a good opinion... he took care of my car - all oem etc as well... sorry to hear about your baby.

UOTE=rsjean]Magnum did an excellent job. All OEM parts, perfect fittment, fabulous job painting...

... and no funny business like extra miles on the car etc.

Was resonably quick to do the work too.[/QUOTE]

·
Chilly Willy
1,782 Posts
watever you do DO NOT go to Performance Auto Collision in alphretta, they are the worst and do a lot of funny bizness :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I Dont Think It Is Totaled. Im Not Sure How They Will Fix The Door Sill Because The Hook On The Door Punched Through And Locked The Door In. Im Just Glad It Was A Bmw And Not Some Flimsy Car. Could Have Been Alot Worse. No Pics Yet It Happened At Ten At Night And I Havent Seen It After That. It Is Sitting In The Basement Of The Dealership. Does Any One Know If They Can Take The Rear Fender Off? Thanks For All Your Replies I Need To Get My Car Back In Action.

·
Registered
73 Posts
united collision center in duluth is the biggest and best. they are BMW certified and BMW NA headquarter in NJ sends their damaged vehicles to them (to GA!) to get them fixed. it's a part of united auto group (fortune 500 company, Roger Penske owns it). united bmw dealerships, peachtree nissan and atlanta toyota are part of UAG also. oh, i am an UAG employee.... :hi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts