BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to share a couple of pics with you of my best friends ride! :thumbup: Hope you enjoy em!

P.S. Dont' ever try to race one of these things unless you have a Lamborghini...:pimpin:

·
Registered
393 Posts
what does that z06 have done that requires a lambo to beat it?

i can walk stock z06's, so if that's stock, you don't need a lambo..

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
maximaoffbags said:
what does that z06 have done that requires a lambo to beat it?

i can walk stock z06's, so if that's stock, you don't need a lambo..
I strongly suggest you zip up your flame suit bro. I believe you can cuz I know your ride is tricked out, and I really don't think the Z06 is that fast... but I'm giving you fair warning, people are hella gonna get on and flame (hate on ) you now.

·
Registered
393 Posts
jlevi said:

I strongly suggest you zip up your flame suit bro. I believe you can cuz I know your ride is tricked out, and I really don't think the Z06 is that fast... but I'm giving you fair warning, people are hella gonna get on and flame (hate on ) you now.
You and most people on this site don't know anything my car (granted this isn't a board dedicated to nissans, but i've never had major issues before and i enjoy the dtm scene) so why would you flame without asking what's up?

Just to let you know a small tidbit, my car pushes 352 fwhp and 357 tq; daily driven. That is at the wheels and coming from a custom turbo kit, built by myself and a friend from the ground up. I don't make assinine allegations or comments that I can't back up. Perfect example is the fact that I fitted Hamann sideskirts to my car.

I don't take offense to what you say, and thank you for a heads up, but would like to ask you if you know anything about turbo setups and how powerband works? Because the Z06 makes about 350whp (420 crank or so), but it is linear power, not forced inducted power.

·
Registered
115 Posts
maximaoffbags said:

You and most people on this site don't know anything my car (granted this isn't a board dedicated to nissans, but i've never had major issues before and i enjoy the dtm scene) so why would you flame without asking what's up?

Just to let you know a small tidbit, my car pushes 352 fwhp and 357 tq; daily driven. That is at the wheels and coming from a custom turbo kit, built by myself and a friend from the ground up. I don't make assinine allegations or comments that I can't back up. Perfect example is the fact that I fitted Hamann sideskirts to my car.

I don't take offense to what you say, and thank you for a heads up, but would like to ask you if you know anything about turbo setups and how powerband works? Because the Z06 makes about 350whp (420 crank or so), but it is linear power, not forced inducted power.
your car may be fast, and i'll give you credit for that, but why a maxima?

·
Registered
114 Posts
my **** aint modded highly and dont plan to do so...but try to keep your freggin suzuki/nissan, whatever, off other peoples posts...i would much rather have a z06 than any maxima...especially those ugly a$$ new ones...and having forced induction dont mean sheit when your car is garbage...hit up the nissan forums dawg...PEACE.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
2g2_330_ci said:
my **** aint modded highly and dont plan to do so...but try to keep your freggin suzuki/nissan, whatever, off other peoples posts...i would much rather have a z06 than any maxima...especially those ugly a$$ new ones...and having forced induction dont mean sheit when your car is garbage...hit up the nissan forums dawg...PEACE.
Hey man we don't need that negative bullsh!t on this board, so check yourself and clean it up a bit newb.

Maximaoffbags I read your stats on another post and I knew about your FI ride. Pretty sweet but I'd have to agree I woulda started with another car and then done all the mods. Just an opinion, I don't know your situation and I didn't mean to flame you, I was just saying people like 2g2_330_ci would come on and say what he did. Now it looks like HE needs to zip up his flame suit. Keep up the good work your car is hella original. No harm intended by my earlier post or this post.

2g2_330_ci don't come back talking big sh!t...just realize you were wrong and dont' do it again. This forum is one of the nicest most welcoming places on the net and I know nobody wants that to change.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
2g2_330_ci said:
Chill dude.....thats why people have negative views about people who have BMW's. So what if its a Nissan, I even dont mind hondas (some). Not all of them are rice. There are a few that are tastefully modded. and Maximaoffbags has a sweet ride.

·
Registered
114 Posts
just statin my opinion on the subject...no need for homeboy to come on here and brag bought his sheit/maxima on every post he puts up...all that is meant by my post

·
Registered
393 Posts
ActivePoweredM3 said:

your car may be fast, and i'll give you credit for that, but why a maxima?
It was never my intention to modify the car when I bought it, I just wanted something reliable and inexpensive on the insurance and upkeep. HOWEVER, my entire mentality changed and now I have put so much into this car that I could have just saved and bought a much nicer car; a MUCH nicer car.

I am not going to sit here and say the Nissan Maxima is worth paying 30k for, because I know I didn't and wouldn't, however I can sit back and say that I have one of the most unique Maxima's and a car that I think stands above and beyond the rest in it's class. I am not an arrogant person by any means, but I do take a lot of pride in keeping my car as clean as possible and adapting a lot of DTM style to it.

I could easily sell the car and take the money and put it towards an M3 or something of the sort, but I'd rather keep this one for awhile and enjoy the hard work that has gone into it.

2g2_330_ci said:
I'll just go ahead and pretend you didn't open your arrogant mouth. :banghead:

jlevi said:

Hey man we don't need that negative bullsh!t on this board, so check yourself and clean it up a bit newb.

Maximaoffbags I read your stats on another post and I knew about your FI ride. Pretty sweet but I'd have to agree I woulda started with another car and then done all the mods. Just an opinion, I don't know your situation and I didn't mean to flame you, I was just saying people like 2g2_330_ci would come on and say what he did. Keep up the good work your car is hella original. No harm intended by my earlier post or this post.

2g2_330_ci don't come back talking big sh!t...just realize you were wrong and dont' do it again. This forum is one of the nicest most welcoming places on the net and I know nobody wants that to change.
To be honest, I would much rather be driving a bmw or mercedes, but I am content with where my car sits. I have some plans on a new car coming up soon, but I am trying to get college out of the way and work on saving for some of those grown up things when I graduate.

A big reason why I still have this car and continue to dump money into it because i have a lot of time and effort put into it. the car is going to be shot for a couple of import magazines soon and has won a bunch of HIN and other big import show events.

I thank you for sticking up for me and that others have done the same in the past. I have spent a ton of money on this car and sometimes wish I could have just bought a different car, but it's nice to have something that really stands out from the crowd and gains respect.

·
Registered
393 Posts
2g2_330_ci said:
just statin my opinion on the subject...no need for homeboy to come on here and brag bought his sheit/maxima on every post he puts up...all that is meant by my post
:lmao: what are you talking about?? :dunno:

it was stated in the beginning of this thread that it would take a lambo to run a Z06, I simply added my input on the subject. Where do I constantly brag about my "sheit"?

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
the z06 has 405 hp, but you sure as hell dont need a lambo to beat it. sweeeet car though!

p.s. i have a used arrival blue z06 for sale, PM for more info

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.