BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your car sounds so good! I think the audio wasn't synced up with the video but it was still quite nice. Did you retard timing a lot?

Not really. The same as most peoples. The trick is injection timing. I got the idea to add that to the ac overrun tune from rb01. This was the result. Still tweaking it. I want big flames when I rev. So far not so big. Just sparks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Not really. The same as most peoples. The trick is injection timing. I got the idea to add that to the ac overrun tune from rb01. This was the result. Still tweaking it. I want big flames when I rev. So far not so big. Just sparks lol.

Ah okay. Good to know, thanks. Basically you try to minimize the delay when letting off throttle while injecting the right amount of fuel along with some regarded timing?

·
Sofa-king-what
1,931 Posts
Direct exhaust right ??
Wish to have the same with resonator and Remus..
I can hear lot of muted burble but not a single bang

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
What affect are you looking for?

Just burbles. I'm fine with the map that's on the wiki (I have a stock exhaust for now) but my friend has a 328 and I've been trying to help him out doing a burble tune. He wants burbles and pops but MS42 isn't as defined as MS43

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just burbles. I'm fine with the map that's on the wiki (I have a stock exhaust for now) but my friend has a 328 and I've been trying to help him out doing a burble tune. He wants burbles and pops but MS42 isn't as defined as MS43

Oh i see. I haven’t even touched ms42. The big things are overrun fuel cut and retardation of negative and fast negative throttle

·
Registered
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I’ve combined a bunch of everyone’s numbers and here’s what I got.... huge flame then crazy crackles. I hate catless headers and a back res delete.

Yeah thats kind of flames I was getting , but mine was a lot louder like a gun shot and flames were more vibrant more of a fire looking like rather then sparks , straight flame

·
Registered
43 Posts
I’ve combined a bunch of everyone’s numbers and here’s what I got.... huge flame then crazy crackles. I hate catless headers and a back res delete.

Yeah thats kind of flames I was getting , but mine was a lot louder like a gun shot and flames were more vibrant more of a fire looking like rather then sparks , straight flame

Care to share your numbers? Does it work at a stand still?

·
Registered
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
81 - 100 of 316 Posts