BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I think I've passed my time of car doubt, and after the short stint with the new Subaru Legacy Turbo, I'm back to a E46 Sedan or Coupe. Now this will probably disappoint you, I'm not all that much for the Ricer style cars, but I would like green neons under a sedan that activate when the car door opens and turn off with the BMW keyremote. Also to activate when the car unlocks, and turns off when engine started. I have no idea if this can be done... any ideas? Also, what are the mandatory OEM options?

·
Registered
726 Posts
about the neons, search for brabus puddle lamps...

mandatory options are xenons, premium package and leather IMHO i dont find the sport package mandatory no matter what anyone tells you because the steering wheel is too thin, the suspension is rough (the only thing that is good are the seats and todays regular seats arent bad at all)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Yeah, Xeons are a must, I even got some fitted to my Pulsar... makes my merc friends envious! Must get some of the demon eyes too. Is the HK sound system worth the $2k they charge for it over here?

Thanks for the feedback

·
Mod Squad
12,558 Posts
Xenons + Sport Package.

As far as your neon lights, why not make things easier and just install a switch? :dunno:

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
HK isnt worth the 600 they charge us here! hope that isnt $2k USD!

spend that $ on upgrading the speakers and adding a subwoofer IMO

and yea, brabus puddle lamps are the hottness :D search in the general forum for the thread.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,
SIM - That price was in AUD, don't worry

Those puddle lamps look sweet. Will look into what I can do.

Once again, thanks for the help, will post pics of whatever I end up buying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts