E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003, BMW M3 6 Speed
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, things have change a bit. Joined this site 17 years ago. But for some reason I cannot PM or post in classifieds?

But just picked up a E46 M3 manual after not having a E46 for 10 years. Bring me back to when I got my first E46 while in high school in 2002.

·
Administrator
2004 330Ci 115k miles
16,278 Posts
Joined this site 17 years ago. But for some reason I cannot PM or post in classifieds?
First off, welcome back! Never been a better time to be an E46 fanatic.

Because of a pervasive scammer problem, earlier this year admins added the requirement of at least 10 days membership and 10 posts before being able to PM or post in a Classifieds forum. See this thread on the topic.
These new requirements are a huge success and completely stopped the fucking asshole scammers.

However, it also seems to block members who have not logged into the website for a long time - likely since the website facelift a year ago. Why it does this I cannot explain. I just PMed the admin account asking if they can properly fix this and included you in the Conversation. We shall see what happens.

Meanwhile, have a browse through thrse gems: IMPORTANT LINKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts