BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From OT on GT in regards to banning potpies account Chargeman (nice catch Craig and B)

"B said you are being "handled"....whatever the hell that means...we assumed you were banned..."

"oh i guess tim is gonna go on and ban me"

We do not need public dissension in the ranks here, it only makes everyone look foolish.

I know that we do not all agree how the forum should be run but I would hope at a minimum while we can disagree, people can see why things are the way they are, even if that is not their first choice.

It is not an easy job running a forum with so many people but everyone is doing their best. While there maybe a vocal minority that doesn't like some of the rules I think the majority are pleased with what we have created here. The fact that we grow 1K members a month shows that we are doing something right.

Tim

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Yeah seeing as there's only 6-7 of us i don't understand why we get the i'm not the moderator with an issue **** or sharing points of view about what we do on any board. Moderating this board is a biotch enuff without half of us ducking responsibilty for what we do on the boards, i'm not questioning what anyone here does because we all have varying points of view on what's right and wrong but no one here's an innocent so don't portray yourself as such on the boards.... me i could give a rats ass what anyone thinks if they don't like it they can phuck off!! :flipoff:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
6,210 Posts
there was a big thread with a poll about banning the guy and it was unamimous about banning him (again)...

And someone brought up that Charge man is rumored to be p0tpie... so I said yes we're aware of that and it's being taken care of just to inform all those who were complaining...

I'll keep it to us from now on...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts