BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i said before i hate my B&B triflo. It's so damn loud. So yesterday i met some guy at the gas station with the Remus exhaust on a same car and same year as mine:) We were talking and he let me drive his car to see the difference. Remus wasn't quiet, sounded almost like B&B but it felt like there is something in the exhaust that won't let the pressure out. It felt weird.
So I still can’t find nice and quiet exhaust
:rolleyes:

·
TiAg 330i
568 Posts
CroBmw said:
As i said before i hate my B&B triflo. It's so damn loud. So yesterday i met some guy at the gas station with the Remus exhaust on a same car and same year as mine:) We were talking and he let me drive his car to see the difference. Remus wasn't quiet, sounded almost like B&B but it felt like there is something in the exhaust that won't let the pressure out. It felt weird.
supersprint is suppose to be quiet. i have remus, and it's not loud, but i am not sure i really like it, i may switch to something else

·
Registered
524 Posts
CroBmw said:
dinan exhaust is as close to stock as you are going to get... until you go WOT then it sounds aftermarket.

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
I have a Hamann DTM exhaust sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I have heard that its installation combined with the removal of one of the two resonators in addition to my ECIS intake will sound BADASS!!! Supposidly, it's the best sounding exhaust on the market (and it should be at 1300 dollars for a resonator-back exhaust. As soon as I get it installed by Gary in VA. I'll post pics and some sound clips. Should be HOT!!! That being said, I think you should get the Hamann, love the sound of it, and love the fact that the chicks dig the large bent upward chrome tips with the Pegasus logos on them!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2000_328CI said:
I have a Hamann DTM exhaust sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I have heard that its installation combined with the removal of one of the two resonators in addition to my ECIS intake will sound BADASS!!! Supposidly, it's the best sounding exhaust on the market (and it should be at 1300 dollars for a resonator-back exhaust. As soon as I get it installed by Gary in VA. I'll post pics and some sound clips. Should be HOT!!! That being said, I think you should get the Hamann, love the sound of it, and love the fact that the chicks dig the large bent upward chrome tips with the Pegasus logos on them!!!

Do you know where can i get sounds clips untill you post them?

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
best exhaust is in my sig :eeps: check the sponsor section for a groupbuy on eisenmann exhausts for non M3 E46s :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S4izzle said:
best exhaust is in my sig :eeps: check the sponsor section for a groupbuy on eisenmann exhausts for non M3 E46s :thumbup:
Thanks S4izzle. I checked already and set an e-mail to them:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts