BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enjoy!

The fun starts at 3:50 with the BMW CCA instructors having some fun on the skidpad, you'll see me (with Gabe riding shotgun) at 4:50.

http://vimeo.com/27108185

Gabe was kind enough to let me use his rear wheels to have some fun on. I was racing the next day at Buttonwillow, so I already had my r-comps on.

Here's some photos of us having some fun on the skidpad.

Because drift car.

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buttonwillow was awesome! I ran a 2:11.11 winning 1st place in my class (B2), and 2nd over all the BMWs

But the highlight of my day was riding in my friends B8 S4, and throwing up ALL over his car 2 turns before the pits. Luckily it was 95% water. hahah

What happens when you run super wide r-comps. :rofl:

Le pit with Invictus and my roomate (Mosdef)

It rained epicly on the way up... car got DESTROYED by my dad's truck. Stupid dirty... haha

and here's the hydration system I managed to rig up the day before.

It's hooked up to a camelbak that I zip tied to my roll bar

(I have an ultra rare kidney disorder that requires me to drink 15 gallons of water a day, so NO, I can't last a full session without water.. The face that the ambient temps are 110+ degrees makes it even worse)

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Gabes the man for letting you use his wheels. Nice pics and awesome vid.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Did you say 15 gallons of water a day? this cant be right

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea it's true. I have an incredibly rare genetic kidney disorder.

Google it: Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus.

Ask the SD guys, I'm CONSTANTLY drinking water.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Buttonwillow was awesome! I ran a 2:11.11 winning 1st place in my class (B2), and 2nd over all the BMWs

But the highlight of my day was riding in my friends B8 S4, and throwing up ALL over his car 2 turns before the pits. Luckily it was 95% water. hahah
nice man! Congrats! I wish I coulda made it to socaleuro, had too many things to do.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yea it's true. I have an incredibly rare genetic kidney disorder.

Google it: Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus.

Ask the SD guys, I'm CONSTANTLY drinking water.
At first I was admiring the pix but then you mentioned your disorder. WTF! 15 gallons!?? How many times a day do you take a piss? Do you wear Depends?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts