BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

461 - 474 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't think that first page is customisable which is annoying because it's useless to me.

I tried moving that page from first to last, but that change was reversed on next boot.

There are third party launchers available if you want to go that route.
I realized something useful. A quick work around is to set the Avin to sleep mode between startups. If you move another page to the front then it stays in the front as long as it is on sleep mode

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know how to automatically lower the radio volume during reverse? Im having trouble finding this option. Thanks

·
//Binary is in my DNA
2002 BMW 325i
3,752 Posts
Does anyone know how to automatically lower the radio volume during reverse? Im having trouble finding this option. Thanks
You will find that under settings/ factory settings/ other settings. 126 is the password

·
Registered
8 Posts
You will find that under settings/ factory settings/ other settings. 126 is the password
Hey man thanks for the reply cuz this is driving me nuts.
I dont see any option in the factory settings->other specifically for the reverse volume. Do you remember what its called?
Earlier I thought it was Car->Reversing Volume->"Attenuation -10" but it doest do anything

·
Registered
156 Posts
You can also use the iBus app (if you have it) to lower the volume whilst the vehicle is in reverse. Its under settings/pdc iirc. Works for me at least

You do need to have the iBus app running in the background for it to take effect. There's a setting in the app for it to autostart on device boot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can also use the iBus app (if you have it) to lower the volume whilst the vehicle is in reverse. Its under settings/pdc iirc. Works for me at least

You do need to have the iBus app running in the background for it to take effect. There's a setting in the app for it to autostart on device boot.
Ok, although i dont have the ibus option i'll check it out. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,
Long time reader, first time posting here.
Does someone know how to bind a physical button in Avint Avant 4 to open specific app (I-bus)?
I saw in factory settings, buttons can be configured to make other basic things, but I have not seen a way to bind a button with an app.

·
Registered
2002 Sterling Gray 330Ci Convertible
4 Posts
I recenty asked support "Is it possible to map the Music button to launch a custom app (such as Spotify)?"

The response was:

"Sorry to tell you that it cannot be changed.

We will feedback your request.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

461 - 474 of 474 Posts