E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i know its been discussed about a million times, i know because i read all the posts regarding this, BUT i have a small problem...people say that if i have the two copper prongs inside fuse 57(which i do) then i can retrofit autofold, but the thing is that i have the 6 prong wiring for my mirrors, not 12, so can i do this somehow or not? Thanks guys...any help is appreciated. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PLAZAMAN said:
i dont think you could.. i think that fuse 57 has actually has 2 be there .
Well, im just wondering if i buy the switch for the autofold, and install the fuse(5a) will it work? I mean, if there are the copper prongs inside the fuse that means its pre-wired for it, but where do the wires lead to?

Thanks for your unput though.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
e46dude said:
Well, im just wondering if i buy the switch for the autofold, and install the fuse(5a) will it work? I mean, if there are the copper prongs inside the fuse that means its pre-wired for it, but where do the wires lead to?

Thanks for your unput though.
From what ur saying correctly, then u should be able to retrofit them. As long add the fuse (since you already have preinstalled) As for pin.. you should do :search: .. I believe many have talk about the different pin already.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KingRichard said:
From what ur saying correctly, then u should be able to retrofit them. As long add the fuse (since you already have preinstalled) As for pin.. you should do :search: .. I believe many have talk about the different pin already.
I did search, but i haven't come across someone who has the fuse ready, but at the same time only has the 6 pin cable. :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts