BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time i start the ignition, my '99 e46 starts the climate control, is there a way to turn off with inpa?

·
Registered
260 Posts
You have to code it to your car. If you don't know your way around a member or the dealer may turn off that option for you. I have to do the same.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to code it to your car. If you don't know your way around a member or the dealer may turn off that option for you. I have to do the same.
After some googling I found how to do it with NCS Expert.

When I get the time, I'll try it and share with you guys ;)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
the newer style hvac controls do this, just buy the newer e46 version. I think they call them the 12 button or something, while the old style is 10 buttons?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys. .I noticed some times when I turn my ac although the ac motor activates and the coolness start to be felt in the vents. I repeatedly have to hit the left side of the middle console on the dash just under the key hole before the internal fan starts to blow. It is embarrassing. Any help

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Mine is the old style and it doesn't auto turn on. My 2001 did that and it irritated me. There's no way to code it out.

I've tried, trust me

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Mine is the old style and it doesn't auto turn on. My 2001 did that and it irritated me. There's no way to code it out.

I've tried, trust me
wait what? your old style one does not come on every time you start the car?

Mine is the old style and even if I have it off when I shut off the car, the next time I start the car it will be on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine was working fine until it recently started randomly playing up. So I think it must be an electrical problem. But I don't want a tech playing trial and error with it cos he might worsen or start a need problem altogether

1 - 10 of 10 Posts