BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DISCLAIMER -> I do not work for Auto Addictions. I am simply recommending a good place to buy items for your BMW's.

Anyway I would just like to recommend to all the fanatics that AutoAddictions is a great place!! They are an official dealer of AC Schnitzer and Hamann products and are located in Manayunk & Allentown, PA. Their website is AutoAddictions.com. I just resently bought the ACS roof spoiler from them (salesman Matthew Rhoads). I paid $380 for it painted. It was originally $255....but they painted it for an extra $125. Anyway I would highly recommend that anyone lookin for a good deal to drop them a line. Talk to Matthew Rhoads and tell them that Matt w/ the LSB M3 told you about this place. He will treat you great b/c he is really into cars as well (I believe he has a hooked up A4...and also likes the BMW's)!!! BTW I also just bought the ACS front bar (racing) from him and it is amazing!!!

Once again, I dont work &/or have any affiliation w/ them but I am just passing on a good experience of buying quality products at a great price and meeting a fellow car nut who treats his customers w/ a lot of respect.:thumbup: :thumbup:

_Matt:pimpin:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
Nice post Matt, it's cool you took the time to write up an informative post and praise for a business that took the time to satisfy your needs!! By the way I've also heard nothing but praise for Auto Addictions :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anytime.....I just wanted to pass along my story w/ you guys. I mean everyone on this board is really nice and helpful. I really enjoy comming on to the forums and reading posts and stuff!!! Just wanted to pass along some good info w/ my fellow fanatics!!!!!!

·
'a certain moderator'
38,194 Posts
they are good, really helpful guys. bought a shiftknob from them that didnt really fit right and they offered to have me bring in my car for free install, and if it did not fit would refund my cash, but i ended up selling the knob to a friend.

good people to deal with tho

-brendan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts