BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you have the receipt???
These days it's really hard to tell whether it's replica or authentic because there are AA and AAA grade replica LV bags. The only way is to show me the receipt.

·
Registered
518 Posts
WarSong said:
what does AA and AAA grade mean? :dunno:
The quality of a replica "knockoff" bag.

·
Registered
0 Posts
LuVBabiE said:
bought it from France
You should still have a receipt from the LV boutique in France right??:dunno: Bought it in from France doesn't assure its authenity. I can buy a China or Thailand made replica from those private owned little boutique stores(which sell all fake ones) in France or wherever. I am interested in it for my gf and maybe help u out too, but you gotta prove its authenity first.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you bought it in France, I am assuming the Champs delysses??? The flagship store?? It would have came in a box of some sort. very item my ex and I bought came in a box, wrapped with blue ribbon. Plus bags always come with a dustbag. Even the large buckets came in a box when it was purchased. You should have a receipt or at least the VAT receipt. Hell, even the refund for the VAT will prove it is from LV in Paris. I spent 3 days in that god forshaken store! drank champagne while waiting for my crazy ex to buy her heart out!!!! We had a hot salegirls named Ludmilla. Delicious. I felt like leaving my ex and leaving with her!!! I am still pissed off! Sat when the broke into my M3 they stole my LV wallet!!!! Sucks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
The leather trim in that pic looks a little light in color???? Maybe it is just the picture, but it looks light.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I will try to take more pic..my mom bought it for me in France..I dont have any receipt, and if its fake ,you can always return it to me,and im not stupid enough selling fake stuff on ebay for that price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts